The 2012 Turkey Trot will take place on Thursday, November 22, 2012 starting at the Ritter Park picnic shelter.
PRE-RACE PACKET PICKUP WILL BE ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2012 FROM 5:30 PM TO 7;00 PM AT CAPITAL CENTER (FORMERLY DICKINSON FURNITURE), 325 8TH STREET, HUNTINGTON.
- 5k Run/Walk
- Thursday, November 22, 2012
- Pre-registration entry fee: $25 - includes long sleeve t-shirt for all entries received on or before November 15, 2012. ENTRIES RECEIVED AFTER NOVEMBER 15, 2012 WILL NOT BE GUARANTEED A TEE SHIRT, SO REGISTER EARLY!!!
- 8:00-8:45 Race Day Registration - $30
- The course runs through Ritter Park
- Awards will be given to the top male and female finishers in ages 0-12, 13-17, 18-29, 30-29, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 and over, stroller division
- Awards for:
- largest family participating (MUST BE PREREGISTERED)
- best costume
- farthest travelled (MUST BE PREREGISTERED)
- largest pet food donation and more
- Awards will follow the event
- Post race refreshments included for all runners
- Register online at active.com!!!!!
- THIS RACE IS A FUNDRAISER FOR LITTLE VICTORIES, so please bring cans or bags of pet food for Little Victories
- Questions? email Patty Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org or Julia Spence at email@example.com